Xuclà is a company located in Olot (Girona), which since over 50 years is working in the design and construction of machinery for the food industry (transport, logistics, hygiene, disinfection and washing).
At our two production centers, we design and build washing and disinfection cabinets for carts and shelves, washing cabinets for containers and trolleys, washing and drying tunnels for plastic trays, and pallets, hygienic entrances, etc.
We also excel in design, consulting, development and installation of meat quartering rooms, conveyors, kettles and a wide range of machinery and utensils made in stainless steel for the food process industry.
In recent years we have got to consolidate our washers for boxes and containers, as well as our lines of hygienic equipment for all sectors of the food processing industry applying three pillars in our designs: EXCELLENCE IN WASHING AND DRYING, ENVIRONMENTAL SUSTAINABILITY ( SAVING WATER AND ENERGY CONSUMPTION) AND COMPETITIVENESS what has led us to sell our equipment with excellent results in some of the most important companies in the food industry in Spain, France, Latin America, Asia and part of Southwest Europe.
Our equipment is manufactured following the European standards guaranteed by its EEC and EU certificates and designed to facilitate cleaning and maintenance.
The main advantages of the machines of Xucla can be summarized in six premises:
- 55 years of experience: the quality and the guarantee of the equipment are backed by the longevity of the company.
- Excellence in washing and disinfection: We have the confidence of the largest producers in the world.
- All kinds of solutions, from very small to large productions: tunnels from 150 to 4,000 units / hour.
- Ecological design: the rounded shapes of the tunnels are a very important solution to save on the consumption of water and detergents.
- Competitiveness: the prices of Xuclà's equipment are competitive in any country in the world.
- Flexibility: the great difference of Xucla equipment compared to other manufacturers is the ease with which its engineering department adapts its models to the specific needs of each client, customizing their products to the needs of each company.
These three basic concepts: the guaranteed hygienic excellence of washing products, competitiveness and minimum waste (lower operating costs), have led XUCLÀ teams to receive the first place in 2015 in the Bta Innova awards in the category of Environment, Waste, Ecological Design and Energy Efficiency, which reinforces the brand as one of the main references to consider in the investments of the main food processing companies around the world.